Pages

Friday, June 13

GUIDE 3 : All About Area

Welcome to the third guide guys,

On this page i'm going to try to explain about all of the area on Harvest Day. About what's on the area, what item can you get on the area, how to get there, about friend's who's on the area what time they will be there, and many more. 

After learning about each of the area, i feel like the game is more easier to play. Easier to earn coins. I hope you guys feels the same. 

Currently, there are 8 areas right now including the new ones, Livestock Area and the Northern Area of The Village. There are areas that are not locked, but most of it need some requirements to complete before you can access it.

Because of there are so many information in just one area, there's no way to explain about all the areas in just one page, it's going to be a very long page, that's why i'm going to divide it into saveral areas to shorten it, and easier to maintain when there's more area update in the future.

GUIDE 3.1 : Your Farm Area
GUIDE 3.2 : Forest Area
GUIDE 3.3 : Lake Side Area Entrance
GUIDE 3.4 : Underground Area Entrance
GUIDE 3.5 : Village Area
GUIDE 3.6 : Mushroom House Area Entrance
GUIDE 3.7 : Livestock Area Entrance
GUIDE 3.8 : Northern Area of The Village

UPDATE : 10 Hidden Spot for diamond
UPDATE : A Wizard


When there's more area update, this page will also be updated after i got the right information.
Please comment if there's any mistakes that i made.

11 comments:

  1. How do I use the fishing pole? How can I tell if I'm getting a bite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Willene,
      To use fishing pole, after purchasing it at the Tool Shop, you can use the fishing pole by equipping the fishing pole and then stand in one of the pier, there's one in Your Farm Area, the cast the fishing pole the wait about one hour you will catch something. This time you dont need to hold the cast button, the cathing will be done automaticly.

      Delete
  2. how to delivery plant to cooperative or factory??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send crops to Warehse n store… proceed to coop or fact. Talk and send ur order

      Delete
  3. Do u know how to get fame asap ? Need get 5000 fame for first year now im in second month and my fame only 2500 .. do u think i could make it ? Thankss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Earn fame from orders. One monthly from factory and as many from cooperative. 2nd mth I alr passed 5000… u need to kNow the requirements of the coop orders… plant them and send them… increase farm plot size… build extras so that u can deliver on time.

      Delete
    2. Earn fame from orders. One monthly from factory and as many from cooperative. 2nd mth I alr passed 5000… u need to kNow the requirements of the coop orders… plant them and send them… increase farm plot size… build extras so that u can deliver on time.

      Delete
  4. Why did I cant get in to the mushroom house?it tells dat I have to login to facebook..then the next day I tried to login my facebook while I open the game..but its still doesn't work?please help me to solve this..I want to get in to the mushroom house..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did I cant get in to the mushroom house?it tells dat I have to login to facebook..then the next day I tried to login my facebook while I open the game..but its still doesn't work?please help me to solve this..I want to get in to the mushroom house..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive been doing my orders, but still cant earn enough fame. How do i increase my fame? Ive also been doing loans and paying them back on time. Will this help my fame?

    ReplyDelete