Pages

Tuesday, June 17

GUIDE 3.4 : Underground Mine Area Entrance

Welcome To,
Guide 3.4 : Underground Mine Area Entrance



The Underground Mine Area Entrance is located North East from the Forest Area, near the Volcano Mine. The area will need some requirements to unlock, either give 50000 coins or 100 diamonds will unlock the portal to this area. Inside, you will see two friendly moles which in time will collect ores for you. The collected ores will be limited to their gauge, when the gauge is full they will stop collecting and a notification will arrive on your phone. All you have to do in this area is go back after a few hours to sell those ores they collected, and get your coins. This is a very useful area when you have to go away from the game, because you still can make coins even if you don't work on your farm.

Note : 
  • You will need internet connection to enter this area.
  • When the gauge meter is full, each moles will give you 1440 coins. 
  • This will happens randomly, but one of the moles sometimes not collecting any ores.

10 comments:

  1. Hi I'm loving this game too. Maybe I just missed it in your descriptions but did you know you can use the pickaxe in various places around the farm and village to sometimes pick up purple diamonds? They are the squares that have little like lights dancing above them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estou totalmente perdida nesse jogo. Estou amando mas nao sei como ganhar dinheiro o suficiente

      Delete
    2. Hi Anonymous,
      Thanks for your comment, yes these patches around every place is one of the newly implemented updates from the developer. However i'm not really paying attention to that because it only give 1 diamond, but takes alot of time in the game to dig them all, so if i choose between 1 diamond or watering my farm, i will choose the last one :)

      Delete
    3. I cant speak spanish btw. Sorry. I cant understand you

      Delete
  2. I tried unlocking this part but it said I need to be in level 25 to unlock this.. I'm still saving up.. I unlocked the park area but I can't access it. T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi NaiNai,
      Thanks for your comment, really?? now you got level restriction for unlocking some area?? thats news for me. I only need 1 month to unlock all the locked area, using the diamonds daily rewards strategy. There were no lvl restrictions back then.

      Delete
  3. Do you know how many days in 1 season? Please notify me ,30 days or 3 months? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am one of your website customers. I want to thank you for all your post and particularly this post on your website. You are doing the best job.
    digital marketing company in india

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I need to know what I can do with the ones I dug up from the mine area (I haven't unlocked the mine area, I got the items from in front of it)

    ReplyDelete