Pages

Sunday, November 16

GUIDE 3.7 : Livestock Area Entrance

Welcome To,
Guide 3.7 : Livestock Area Entrance


The Livestock Area Entrance is located East from your House. This area will be the only place to keep your animals such as Cows and Chickens. In time, when they are mature these animals will produce Milk and Eggs that will give you lots of coins. However, if you didn't carefull enough you will spend all your time in this area. So be smart on buying these animals. I strongly suggest that you unlock this area after you already buy all of the characters upgrades on speed. 

To unlock Livestock Area Entrance you will need to require 25000 coins or 50 diamonds.

What can you find in this area : 

  • Grain Field : There are 50 square of field that you can plow with your hoe in the center of the area. You can only plant the grain seed in this area. The seed will need 1 day to grow after you water them. The next day you can harvest these grains but it will automaticly put to your warehouse. I suggest you stock some of these food in your warehouse before buying any animals because after you buy animals you have to feed them in the same day or they will get sick. Note : Grains is food for cows and chickens.

  • Cows Feed Place : There are 5 cows feed place that you need to buy before you actually buy the cows. After you buy the cows feed place, you can buy the cows then place grains on these cow feeds. If you don't feed your cows they will get sick. There will be a dark aura on their head when they got sick. Take good care of your cows by giving their food and talk to them daily will increase their love meter. When the love meter almost full around 70%-80% cows will produce Milk. When love meter 100% full cows can randomly produce Golden Milk and can you can sell them if you want.

  • A Well : These well is for getting water for your watering can, so you don't have to go back to your farm area just to get water.

  • Warehouse : If you want to get your grains out from your warehouse you don't have to go back to your farm. There is a warehouse nearby.

  • Chicken Feed Place : There are 10 feed place for chickens, that means you can own up to 10 chickens if you want. You need to unlock these feed place first then buy the chikens and feed them. Chickens can also get sick if you don't feed them daily. There will be a dark aura on their head when they sick. To takecare of the chickens you need to feed them and talk to them daily, when their heart are 70%-80% full they will produce eggs, and when their heart's full they can randomly produce Golden Eggs and can also be sold. You have to think how many chickens you want to have bacause all 10 of them will need a lot of time and effort to maintain. For me, i only buy 5 chickens so that i have some time to fishing or to talk to friend's, but thats just me.


  • A Fishing Pier : Well.after unlocking this area, i only go fishing here, because it's nearer to the house than the ones at the Lakeside Area. When fishing at this pier you can get small/big premium fish, small/big normal fish, boot.

Friends/Villagers who came to this Area :
  • There are none of friends or villagers who came to this area.

What area can you reach from here :

  • To the South, there's a portal to go back to Your Farm Area.

20 comments:

  1. How to collect egg or milk. My chicken is already big, but i didn't know where the egg are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will see milk and eggs on the ground when your cows and chicken starts to produce, you cant miss them. However, they dont produce products until their hearts are 1/2 filled. So just be patient and wait for it. I had live stock level 6 and it took about 15-20 days.

      Delete
  2. How to feed the Cows or chickens ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just collect the grass, go to warehouse, pick the grass, then go to 1 of the cow/chicken feed place open select ur grass and simply put it on the feed place. Easily =]

      Delete
  3. Hi! How can i sell chickens? Please answer. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cant sell them until they are fully grown (full heart). Once their heart gets fully filled, just talk to the animal and you will see a sell button. Press it and the animal shop keeper will come pick it up the next day.

      Delete
  4. How do I give my animals medicine? I bought medicine and cannot find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its in your tools. Open the window where you usually choose tools or seeds, theres a live stock tab and you can find the medicine under it. Choose the medicine and use it on the animal you want to heal.

      Delete
  5. How do I give my animals medicine? I bought medicine and cannot find it

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I give my animals medicine? I bought medicine and cannot find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i also want to know that i bought 5 chicks.. But 1 of them remained as a chick. Weird bug though. The redt lays egg and became chickens.. Just that one and im just planning to sell it instead.

      Delete
  7. hello do you know when new update is coming?
    I am level 32 , summer of year 3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chickens made me super busy. I couldn'n take care about them. So, I just let them get sick and died. I prefer to care cows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chickens made me super busy. I couldn'n take care about them. So, I just let them get sick and died. I prefer to care cows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How much they give me when I sell cows of chikens

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't even figure out how or where the warehouse is and how to sell stuff

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've planted the grass, and they are grown but I couldnt cut it. Do you know why?:(:(

    ReplyDelete